Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Waiting on You!

Have you ever been trying your best to get something done?
 Have you ever had something important you needed to go according to plan but didn’t for whatever reason?
Last time, I talked about worry. I want to go off of that a little bit but change directions into another area that comes from worry: FEAR

Now, fear isn’t always connected to being afraid of someone or something. A lot of times when we worry too much about something, we ended up fearing what might / might not happen due to our situation or decisions. It’s easy to fear things like this. In reality, we end up making the worst decisions of lives because of fear. We make decisions because of what the situation looks like or better yet what others are going to think. This where faith comes in...

“..Be strong, fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance; with the recompense of God He will come and save you.”
Praying and Believing in God that he’ll turn your situation around is what dropping fear and gaining faith is all about. Fear can’t take what you do not give it. So what is faith?
Basically, Faith is believing despite what it looks like. 
But in the same way, when you have fear you also still have faith.
What???
What I mean is, Fear is faith that things won't work out for you. When you have worry and don’t believe that things can change, fear is your faith!!
“Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. “
Think of things that you are going through and think…
Have I been worrying too much? Have I given this situation to God so he can take it off my shoulders?
If not, talk to him. Trust him and not yourself. He’s waiting on you!

*Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment